USB SNES Controller - for Retropie Raspberry Pi Consoles
ONLY 28 LEFT
SNES USB Controller Raspberry Pi - Retropie
Bring back your childhood memories with a USB Controller for SNES / NES gaming!
Available in the USA & Canada within 3 business days!
- Must have for that true retro experience.
- Super sensitive buttons for precision control.
- Every controller is of exceptional quality, so you don’t have to worry about them cracking, getting warped.
- You can also configure each controller as per your preferences, thus personalizing your gaming style according to comfort level.
- All controllers included in the package can be operated using a USB plug and play for PC, Notebook Computer, Laptop Computer; MacBook; Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi 1 Model B, Model A, Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3, Retro Pie) and much more!!
- Compatible with Win98, ME, Vista, 2000, 2003, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 ; Linux Ubuntu, RetroPie systems; Mac OS X and beyond. Compatible with 32-bit and 69-bit computers!
- Supported Game Emulators: NES, SNES, Snes14x, ZSNES, Handheld GBA emulator, Sega Genesis emulator, Sega OpenEmu (Only support OS X) NOT compatible for the classic mini, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo switch.
- The cord is approx. 5 ft. Long, providing a comfortable distance while playing.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout